6.23.2009

KabonFootprint 63

Some months ago I really had promised to release a new free wordpress theme called Red and White. Consequently, to the free wordpress theme is not here because I have provided the process is a process that does not kunjung me finish.
Instead, in order to commemorate the Year of Independence of Indonesia 63, for all I persembahkan wordpress Indonesia now, a wordpress theme called KabonFootprint 63.
KabonFootprint 63 derived from 2 words, namely "KabonFootprint" and "63". KabonFootprint word refers to the SEO contest Internasioanl currently follow me, now I use a domain with a colleague to me this race is www.lunnamaya.com and www.kabonfootprints.net. While the word "63" refers to the age of this beloved country Indonesia.
Here is a screenshot KabonFootprint 63:

While the view is in part as follows:


Now, this theme is still not perfect. Free WordPress Theme is still the version above 1.0b.Harap dimaklumi, I only do this 2 days later (chase the release date of August 17, 2008), and this is not full time.
Compatible Browser
KabonFootprint 63 v1.0b currently supporting a new browser: Mozilla Firefox 3.0, Netscape Navigator 9, Opera (still minor bug, I'll fix it soon). For users of Internet Explorer version 7.0, please be patient. Meanwhile, Internet users to Explrorer 6.0 I apologize as big as possible because this theme will never be a browser supporting the use of transparent is because the image. KabonFootprint PNG at 63, that is not capable disupport by Internet Explorer 6.0.
Widget Ready?
Sorry, the beta is not widget ready. Immediately after the final version releasenya I spend, the feature I enter akan widget.
You can see a live demo version on this blog KabonFootprint, www.kabonfootprintz.info or type in your browser.

download : KabonFootprint 63

0 komentar:

Post a Comment